Been thinking about my creative process ... here is a brief overview how it typically goes..
well not always!
1. Feed my brain and my soul with beauty, light, music, great people, inspiring books, new places
2. Observe nature, birds of course, my cats, light and shadow on trees etc..
3. Take photos of strange and beautiful things that catch my attention
4. Journal about what's stirring around in my brain
5. Draw some really basic design ideas and show them to my husband who usually just says - cool
6. Sculpt something in clay, realize its not at all what I was thinking and start over..
About Alise Sheehan
A lifelong Artist, Designer, Inventor and Entrepreneur Alise loves nothing more than a good adventure down a path she has not taken before. This spirit of adventure and love of mystery has led Alise to explore new ways of making art by marrying what she loves most which is nature, photography, and working with new technologies to achieve what she sees in her imagination and feels in her bones.
- ► 2014 (19)
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (13)